Using research validated specific screens and assessments we can evaluate an individual’s fundamental movement patterns. Armed and based with that knowledge we develop a specific corrective exercise strategy and treatment that not only targets the site of pain but also the weak link in fundamental movement. After all you are only going to be as good as your weakest link!
Goals for corrective exercises include:
- Improve quality of movement
- Decrease pain both with and without movement
- Improve functional and athletic performance
- Significantly reduce the potential of injuries
- Significantly reduce the recovery time from prior injuries
- Upgrade strength, stability, conditioning, resilience, and biomechanical performance